Husqvarna Viking Serger
H Class 200s
Sewing Seams Made Easy!
How to get the best sewing seams? Look no further than the husqvarna viking serger H-CLASS™ 200S overlock machine by HUSQVARNA VIKING® equipped with good speed, simple threading delivering the best results.
Trim the edges, stitch seams and overcast in one-step. Fast sewing with professional results. No more frayed edges or puckered seams.
Electronic speed control: Stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds. Sews up to 1300 stitches per minute.
Husqvarana Viking Serger: Features
- Easy threading: Front covers open completely to reveal loopers for great visibility and ease of threading. Lay-in tension and color-coded thread paths.
- Automatic thread tension release allows you to pull threads when presser foot is up for easy removal of the fabric.
- Integrated adjustable edge guide helps to keep the fabric straight for selected seam allowances.
- Extra presser foot height makes it easy to sew several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Built-in thread cutter conveniently located to trim your thread chain near the end of the fabric.
- Recessed cutter, mounted from below, to provide greater visibility and make fabric maneuvering easier.
- Waste tray to keep the sewing area neat.
- Snap-on presser foot system makes it easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
- Accessories at your fingertips thanks to the built-in accessory compartment.
- 4, 3 and 2 thread sewing for utility and decorative overlock sewing.
- 12 stitches. The overlock machine has the right stitch for all kinds of fabrics.
- Instant rolled edges. No need to change either the presser foot or stitch plate.
- Differential feed eliminates stretching of knit fabrics and puckering of lightweight fabrics. Can also be used for automatic gathering.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure. Select best stitch length and fine-tune width for sturdy seams and flat smooth stitches on all fabrics.
- Specially developed EL needles to give you great stitch results even at high speed.